THE NEW CT160 MAKES IT EASY TO BE PRODUCTIVE WHETHER ON, AGGREGATES OR ASPHALT.
- The CT160 has best-in-class static linear load of >10kg/cm on both drums (please refer to HAUC standards).
- The easy manually adjusted off-set increases efficiency by aiding the operator to avoid damage potential to kerbs and ironwork.
- All drums have chamfered edges for a smooth finish.
- The CT160 feature the latest Tier 4 Final and EU5 compliant Kubota engines (CT160: 14.5kW) which provide improved fuel economy without compromise to performance and without the cost and inconvenience of a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) or fuel additives.
- The new CT molded water tank has ‘WATER ONLY’ embossed in the design to make it easy to distinguish from the fuel fill cap.
The new white water cap avoids confusion with blue AdBlue filler caps that many other machines require.